[fedora-virt] kvm live migration with libvirt

Hello all, I hope this is the right forum to bring this up, my apologies otherwise. We have been experimenting with live migration using KVM+libvirt, and it seems using 'migrate' via virsh has some problems in our canonical FC10 build. In summary:

virsh# migrate <dom id> qemu+ssh://<destination host>/system
results in: "failed to start listening vm"

We can do migration successfully if we disable libvirt and do the migration directly from qemu monitor.

I am wondering whether this is a known issue and if there is a workaround or newer build that resolves this, as i would prefer to use to libvirt interfaces in our infrastructure.

Thanks a lot.

-canturk