Re: [fedora-virt] New to virtualizatoin

Thanks to Daniel and Dor for your helpful reponses. I hope to get back to configuring the laptop in a day ot two. Brendan

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 08:53:02AM +0000, Brendan Whelan wrote:
I am new to using virtualization and, after some effort, I have created and then cloned a virtual image on a laptop with an Intel P8400 processor using Fedora 10. Unfortunately, when I run the cloned image I don't have proper cursor control, even after pressing ctrl-alt. Any suggestions?

There was a bug in GTK-VNC for mouse grab handling. I've hust pushed an
update to the stable repos so it should show up in a couple of days
You want

gtk-vnc-0.3.8-2.fc10
As of Fedora 11, the mouse will work perfectly without any grab being
needed

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtImprovedConsole

Daniel