Re: [fedora-virt] Re: [Fedora-xen] Re: Dom0 kernels

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Jan ONDREJ (SAL) wrote:

Thanks.
You can avoid replacing your kernel by renaming name of your package.
You can name it kernel-dom0 (can't be named kernel-xen, because this package
was obsoleted) or something similar.

That might not be easy, given the way it is built.

May be an f10 repository will be useful too. With all packages needed to run
dom0 on Fedora 10.

I don't know how many packages you would actually need. For example X doesn't work for me in Fedora 10 on one of my machines but does for F11. However, it looks like the F10 2.6.29 development kernel tree has squashfs 3 patches to compile alongside squashfs 4, so I could probably make the kernel a bit more F10 friendly.

	Michael Young