Re: [fedora-virt] Re: [Fedora-xen] Re: Dom0 kernels

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

Do you have CONFIG_HIGHPTE=y in these kernels? At least for me CONFIG_HIGHPTE=y crashes the dom0 kernel after a while..

CONFIG_HIGHPTE=n pv_ops dom0 kernel runs fine.
I'm running 32 bit PAE.

For the most recent i686 build, yes, but I will change it for future builds until the problem is fixed.

	Michael Young