Re: [fedora-virt] does f11 preview fix the network install issue?

On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 11:51 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> can anyone verify that the newly-unleashed f11 preview will no
> longer try to install a virtual image over the network when you select
> the DVD?  thanks.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/496298

Nope, not fixed in the preview release - it was fixed with udev-141-3,
but the preview release included udev-141-1

We need to make sure to test this as soon as the release candidate is
composed, just to be sure it really, really is fixed.

Cheers,
Mark.