[fedora-virt] Virt Test Day - Graphics console test case review

Greetings folks,

I've stubbed out a few test cases for the Fedora11 ImprovedVirtConsole
feature [1].  I can't help but think more is needed, but I'm
experiencing writers block.

What does the group think?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-05-07_Virtualization_Graphical_Console

      * Should there be a test to confirm that older os-types continue
        to have the absolute pointer?
      * Should the tests explicitly try different virt types (e.g. KVM,
        qemu and xen)?
      * What else needs to be confirmed with this feature?

Thanks,
James