[fedora-virt] Virtualization Test Day

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Thu May 7 10:10:34 UTC 2009

Dale Bewley wrote:
> Already been poking![1] But now it's bed time. Hopefully I can do some more testing tomorrow.
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dale/Test_Day:2009-05-07_Virtualization:XenDomU

Thanks a lot for starting in on this!  Quick question about your ballooning
results; did you remember to balloon down the dom0 before trying to balloon up
your guest?  It doesn't do it automatically on when you run the "virsh setmem"
command.  If you did balloon your dom0 down first, then this might be a bug we
have to file.  I'm going to try this out shortly on my own, and I'll see what
results I get.

--
Chris Lalancette