[fedora-virt] ANNOUNCE: Rawhide virt repo for F11 users

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed May 20 12:45:22 UTC 2009

Are we carrying build dependencies in this repo too?

For libguestfs, it's likely we'd want a few non-virt packages in there
too.  Probably these build deps:

  febootstrap
  fakeroot
  fakechroot
  zerofree

+ any new revs of augeas that turn up, eg. if David adds support for
more augeas 'lenses'.

perl-Sys-Virt is a runtime dependency, but I'm assuming that Dan will
be pushing new versions of that into fedora-virt repo.

qemu is an important build + runtime dependency, but I assume that new
versions of qemu will be pushed here.

How do you feel about taking packages like the ones above?

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top