[fedora-virt] Best Way To Install Ubuntu 8.10 (AMD64) Guest?

Hi,

I have a fully updated Fedora 11 with Virtualization. My laptop is a Dell Latitude E6400, 4 Gb of memory, Intel P9500 dual core processor with virtualization support.

I want to install Ubuntu 8.10 Desktop (AMD64) as a guest in Fedora. What is the easiest way of installing it such that I have internet access, USB, and possibly RS-232 serial port access?

Thanks!

Bob Cochran