Re: [fedora-virt] libguestfs - no ext3 support building on CentOS 5

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones redhat com> wrote:
[Please keep fedora-virt CC'd on these ...]

Oops -- using webmail, not fully accustomed to the UI.

Could you check this patch to see if it should work:

http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=libguestfs.git;a=commitdiff;h=213988115a8fd25266050228ac5184264f56baf8

It's effectively the same thing I was doing, so it looks good.

> However, the logic for skipping the zerofree test if
> /usr/sbin/zerofree wasn't found inside the guest wasn't working, so it still
> proceeded to fail even with working ext3 support.

I'll take a look at this one on my CentOS machine ...

Thanks!

> Also, the CentOS 5 %check script was trying to use test-command without
> compiling it first.

That'll be a bug.  Do you mean the EPEL package or the contributed
CentOS spec file (in contrib/)?

The latter.