Re: [fedora-virt] libguestfs - no ext3 support building on CentOS 5

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
qemu 0.10.4 wouldn't even boot the libguestfs appliance.  For whatever
unknown reason it does appear that qemu 0.10.5 fixes this.  I don't
know what particular change fixes this.
qemu-kvm-0.10.4 (as opposed to upstream qemu-0.10.4, which I haven't tried) has passed "make check" for me with a prior libguestfs; I'll be interested to see what happens with this one.

BTW, I'm having a bit of trouble with the %{buildnonet} mechanism used by the newer spec file. Is there a script hiding somewhere for populating /var/cache/yum appropriately? As it is, mine doesn't have all the packages called for, and febootstrap is failing as a result.