Re: [fedora-virt] libguestfs best practices: Exposing files from the host for the duration of a session

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
FTP is widely supported and well understood, and the servers are old,
small, self-contained code.  I really think it's better for this, and
not just because I once wrote an FTP server ...
Just to weigh in -- my only concern with FTP is that it's limited in what metadata it will transport. ccgfs, for instance, supports full POSIX ACLs and xattrs. Certainly, that's overkill for the common use cases here -- but maybe something to keep in mind.