[fedora-virt] Network bridges in F12 beta

Hi,

I think I read somewhere that with Fedora 12 there was going to be a way to configure
virtual network bridges automagically.

I have looked for it in virt-manager and network manager but it doesn't seem to be there,
so I guess my memory is fooling me, right?

So, if I have to do it manually, do the instructions at:

http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Networking#Bridged_networking_.28aka_.22shared_physical_device.22.29

still apply?

Thanks,
Andrés