[fedora-virt] Connect from remote host

Hi,

I configured a Fedora 12 beta system to accept connections from other system as explained
here:

http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/page/RemoteDigest

To test it I connected using virt-manager in that system to itself and it worked, but when I tried from a F11 virt-manager in another system it fails, I also tried connecting with virsh:

# virsh
virsh # connect qemu+tcp://192.168.0.43

It tells me there is no route to host despite being able to ping 192.168.0.43.

Any ideas what could be wrong? F12 has a firewall I am not aware of?

Thanks,
Andres Garcia