Re: [fedora-virt] Host lock up in F12

Hi

Yeah, it sounds similar to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/528245

Could you also try making your network connection available to all
users? See comment #7

I don't have wireless like in that report but I do have two network cards, eth0 for the host
and eth1 bridged for the guests.

So to try it I added NM_CONTROLLED=yes for eth0 and NM_CONTROLLED=no
for eth1 and br1, activated NetworkManager back and made sure that eth0 was
available to all users.

Booting Mandriva kept locking the host, so I created another mandriva virtual machine except this time I configured it as 'kernel 2.6.x', no virtio, and now the host and the guests
seems to boot at without a problem.

Regards,
Andres