Re: [fedora-virt] Working sound in KVM with SDL display on Fedora 12 ?

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:

On the plus side, by comparison, my code for streaming audio to GTK-VNC is
managing to playback at pretty much native speed, with only a few dropouts
in buffering

Hi Daniel,

It won't answer your question, but just as a comment: I never got these things to work nicely and automatically. The only way I managed to get more or less reliable sound from my linux boxes were to have Pulseaudio inside the guest and use the host pulseaudio daemon over network.

Emre