Re: [fedora-virt] some vm die in F12

On 11/30/2009 04:00 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
Hello,
I had an F11 host with virt-preview repo configured and I have used it
a lot without particular problems.
Now I'm on F12 on the same host after upgrade and I'm experiencing
guests' death caused by oom killer.

Example.
- all VM (4) are qemu/kvm and x86_64
- boot of host on 26/11 about 19:20.
- two centos 5.3 guests are configured to startup automatically and
they indeed start

How much memory have you allocated to guests, and how much memory do you have in your system? How much swap space?