[fedora-virt] Providing access to a single VM

Hi,
is there a way to provide virt-viewer access to a single VM? After some googling I can only find ways to provide access to a whole virt-manager instance but I'd like to create VMs for users an only give them access to their own virtual machines? Is this possible?

Regards,
  Dennis