[fedora-virt] question on virt-install (and partly anaconda)

Hi,

I run something like this, for un-attended automated guest installs.
#!/bin/bash

domname=yellow
location=http://10.65.x.x/fedora/linux/releases/11/Fedora/x86_64/os/
vmimage="/var/lib/libvirt/images/$domname.img"

echo "Creating domain $domname"
echo "Image is here $vmimage"
echo "Location of the OS sources $location"

virt-install --connect=qemu:///system \
--network=bridge:br0 \
--extra-args="ks=http://10.65.y.y/fedora-minimal.ks console=tty0 console=ttyS0,9600" \
--name $domname \
--file=$vmimage \
--file-size=8 \
--ram 1024 \
--accelerate \
--nonsparse \
--location=$location \
now here,

-- once the install is finished and guest reboots, a console does /not/ show up. Because, as the
"console=tty0 console=ttyS0,9600" args from the script are not picked by the anaconda of guest while booting.

-- A console shows up only when I manually edit the guest machine's kernel args and append
"console=tty0 console=ttyS0,9600" , /then/ boot the guest - now console shows up happily.

My question is : shouldn't the anaconda of the guest machine pick up automatically
"console=tty0 console=ttyS0,9600" in the --extra-args mentioned in the virt-install above?

Is this the expected behaviour? or shall I file a bug.

Regards,
Kashyap