[fedora-virt] gPXE and localboot

Hi,

According to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtgPXE the switch
to gPXE should make PXE 'localboot' (which etherboot didn't support)
start working. I've tried setting up a network booting VM on a host
running F11 + virt-preview and while it uses gPXE, loading a pxelinux
configuration that tries to do localboot doesn't work - gPXE loops and
does DHCP again[1]. The same config does work on real hardware, so am I
missing a detail somewhere, do I need a full F12 install, or is this not
supposed to be working yet?

Ewan

[1] screenshot here:
http://www-pnp.physics.ox.ac.uk/~macmahon/gPXElocalboot.png