[fedora-virt] status of guest not well visible when selected

So all is working like a charm and I have to scale to aesthetics.... ;-)

With latest rawvirt repo on F11, when I have a guest selected in virt-manager gui, the current status of it (Running vs Shutoff) is pretty difficult to notice....
Ok, there is the play symbol inside the terminal icon but probably a black color for the state of the guest, at least when selected, would be more readable.

Planning to scratch these two hosts of mine from F11 + rawvirt to F12 Beta... any insights/suggestions? Preupgrade option viable in your opinion?

Bye and thanks,
Gianluca