[fedora-virt] virt-manager and ssh with non root user

Paul Jenner psj at familyjenner.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 19:28:56 UTC 2009

Hi Gianluca.

Only a response to part of your problem but...

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 17:26 +0200, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> Also, as in virt-manager this connection fails to create (root
> prevented from ssh directly as said above), I would like to delete
> it... but I didn't find an option for this;
> In virt-manager only "connect" and "details" options are available....

Do you mean that you right-click the connection in virt-manager and you
only see "Connect" and "Details" in the context menu - no obvious way to
delete the connection?

If so, try left-clicking to select the connection and then choosing Edit
| Delete from the main menu. Does that help?

I am not sure if that is what you meant but I keep meaning to raise a UI
bug about the differences between the operations available from the
right-click context menus and the main menus.

Paul

--
Paul Jenner <psj at familyjenner.co.uk>