[fedora-virt] Porting existing virtual machines to newer Fedora

I'm installing Fedora 12 (full install, no upgrade) on my laptop where
I have some virtual machines configured via F11's virt-manager.

After installation I'd like to recover from a backup the existing
virtual machines; is there any documentation on the
proper/recommended/safer method for doing the job?

TIA

G.

--
Gianluca Sforna