[fedora-virt] disabling ksm by default

Hi, I saw that Fedora 12 will have ksm tunning script that control the ksm speed / kernel pages allocation.

The only problem that I have is - as far as I remember ksm is by default enabled and only with 2000 kernel pages... What I am worried about is that users wont use the ksm tunning script and would just run ksm with this 2000 kernel pages - the result would be that ksm will probably merge just the zero pages (that could be alot of memory) and the user might not know
that much more memory can be saved...

Is it possible to at least make ksm disabled by default? so the users will have to run the ksm tunning script when they want to start ksm?

And if we set it to disabled by default, cant we set the initialized values into more realistic value? (like 1/4 of the memory in the mainline kernels? )

Thanks.