Re: [fedora-virt] ksmtuned, v2

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 05:46:27PM +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> Pushing this to rawhide now

Thanks. Though only now did I notice that you dropped my non-standard
"signal" verb. http://gitorious.org/ksm-control-scripts/ksm-control-scripts/commit/84e59d1e2d4c243f010c8a4fdd1c4d147e1cd2ee
This is how I want managemet to tell ksmtune that something has changed
(new qemu process up, or just died). I want ksm to kick in as soon as
this happens, not wait another minute.

If you really hate this, we can add a SIGUSR handler to ksmtune for the
same aim.

Regards,

Dan.