Multicast (was: Re: [fedora-virt] Multicast on qemu-kvm?)

AIUI multicast between guests requires support in the router, which in
this case would be the host bridge device, eg. virbr0, or possibly
dnsmasq.

I have absolutely no idea if the Linux bridge device can do this though.

Do we have any test programs that can test this?  The only one I'm
aware of is udpcast.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top