[fedora-virt] virt-viewer windows port

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 13:24:43 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 06:41:03PM +0530, anuj rampal wrote:
> But with TLS there was some certificate issue but after resolving this
> issue, im still not able to connect to the libvirt
> this is what it says:
>
> virsh.exe -c qemu://FC11-KVM/session
> error: unable to connect to libvirtd at 'FC11-KVM': errno=22
> error: failed to connect to the hypervisor
>
> this is what it says...???? (this is from my vista machine)

Apparently "errno 22" is EINVAL.

That doesn't help much.  I really need you to set the LIBVIRT_DEBUG
environment variable to 1 on order to show the full messages, and then
continue with the tests as outlined in the previous email.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310519

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/