Porting applications from Solaris OS to Linux . Please help.

Gracy F gracy.f at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:57:26 UTC 2006

Hi All,
I am a student working on a migration project. Could anybody please
suggest a suitable tool for porting the Solaris application to Red hat
Linux fedora core. Is there any ready made tool available. I found one
with IBM and HP .. but those are all for their customers and couldn't
get one as IBMs can be used on SPARC only.
I am trying to do this on x86.Any tool in Open source. Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
GG.