Topic Names in Wiki Translations

Yoshihiro Totaka fedoradesktop at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Feb 16 11:18:37 UTC 2006

For Japanese, it's not really meaningful to translate page name,since it
will be generate garbled and really long URL. I guess other Asian
languages would have the same problem.

As for LanguageDict, it is possible to translate links which appear in
right side tool bar such as FedoraMain, and RecentlyUpdated. However it
seems LanguageDict will not translate other links.