[ANN] Fedora Project Wiki Policy Change (Update)

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sun Feb 19 19:39:13 UTC 2006

We have completed the shift to our new wiki policy.  The Contributor License
Agreement is now required for wiki editing privileges.

The EditGroup[1] is no longer frozen.  EditGroup members who have already
completed the CLA do not need to do anything.  They should be able to
continue editing normally.  All former EditGroup members who have not
completed the CLA have been moved to the new UnlicensedGroup[2] page.  They
will be unable to edit the wiki until they have completed the CLA and have
removed themselves from the UnlicensedGroup.  Once they have done so, they
can contact someone currently on the EditGroup to get themselves added again.

More details about these changes can be found on the WikiLicenseTalk[3] page.

As always, wiki editing details can be found on the WikiEditing[4] page.

[1]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup
[2]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UnlicensedGroup