Time to plan the first meeting

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 20:07:01 UTC 2006

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005, Patrick Barnes wrote:

> First, the meeting time.  I'd like to shoot for the second week of
> January.  At present, we already have Fedora meetings on Tuesday and
> Thursday.  I'd kind of like to plan our meeting time in close proximity
> to the existing meetings, but I'm open to alternative suggestions.

Just about anytime Tuesdays should work for me. I'm in the US EST time
zone.

> For those of you who have been following our CMS discussions, we now
> have a new page at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/CMS to track
> our efforts.

This page says that Zope3 is not yet released, which seems to be
inaccurate given the presence of Zope 3.1.x on zope.org :) What's the
story here?

Best,
-- Elliot
Red Hat Summit Nashville (May 30 - June 2, 2006)
http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/