Re: Idea / Suggestion

Hi

    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityConduct
    <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityConduct>

Ok, fair enough. This brings up another issue for however. Is it the nature of wikis that they are not very surfing friendly? Ie. most of the content in the wiki seems best got to via searching. The wiki as it stands now, doesn't seem to promote leisurely browsing, this, I guess however, is subjective.

We are striving very hard to provide this. I know most of the pages by heart and I am too close to provide a subjective view but you could make sure that each of the pages are reachable from the frontpage in four clicks as a rule of thumb. If not I will consider that a bug. If you want to help, get to the index page and verify that each of the pages list are easily accessible in such a manner and if not send me a list of pages which do not meet this criteria and I will fix the problem.

--
Rahul