Re: Idea / Suggestion

Bela Pesics wrote:

On 1/20/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram redhat com> wrote:
Hi

   We are striving very hard to provide this. I know most of the pages by
   heart and I am too close to provide a subjective view but you
   could make
   sure that each of the pages are reachable from the frontpage in four
   clicks as a rule of thumb. If not I will consider that a bug.  If you
   want to help, get to the index page and verify that each of the pages
   list are easily accessible in such a manner and if not send me a
   list of
   pages which do not meet this criteria and I will fix the problem.

Seems to me like an excuse to write a  script.
Do that and be my community hero.

For the time being, it would be extremely helpful to include
[[TitleIndex]] (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TitleIndex) on the front
page.
Not sure the title page is already that useful but I have added it to the header for now. See http:/fedoraproject.org/wiki

Also consider:
- fedora* sites under *.fedoraproject.org domain (at least as a redirect)
Many of these redirects are already setup. If you find more that is required, file a enhancement request against Fedora infrastructure in http://bugzilla.redhat.com

- sitemap (tree of talking assorted titles, max. 5 words comment)
Added sitemap to header too.

--
Rahul