Introduction

Good day:

I'm just completing the procedure/protocol for joining up as indicated on the site.

I'm TeC, DoubleOTeC in IRC. Been a redhat/fedora user for a few years now and will be helping pembo13 with the art gallery project.

hmmmm... did i miss anything? hope i did this right... lol

Regards ,
--
*Trevor "TeC" Christian*
/TeC Productions Studios/