Sponsorship page

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:36:25 UTC 2007

On 9/12/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> Kamisamanou Burgess wrote:
> > On 9/12/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> >> We really need to get a sponsorship page built and linked off of the
> >> main page at fedoraproject.org.  My web skills are terrible or I'd do it
> >> myself, anyone interested in this task?  It would be a page where we can
> >> add sponsors logos and links to their site.
> >>
> >>     -Mike

> > -- How many sponsors do we have? Also, Is this a wiki, plone, or
> > buit-from-scratch page?
>
> Right now, potentially, 8 or 9, but that number could grow.  And I'd
> like it to be one of the static pages found at:
>
> http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/web/static/F-7/?root=fedora

I started a static page monday night, but have not had time to finish
it up, looking to chisel out a couple hours this weekend. Glezos had
said (irc) that Ricky had also perhaps started something or worked on
this?  the only sponsor I could find is Dell?

Also, is this just display of current sponsors or a 'You should be a
sponsor becuase x, y, z and it'd be cool of u' Or both?

Cheers,

--
Craig