Please, don't throw this away.

Ricky Zhou ricky.zhou at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 23:29:17 UTC 2007

fedora-websites-list handles the email for webmaster at fedoraproject.org
(somebody has to do it :))  I definitely agree that we need to make the
exact purpose fo this address much clearer, though (anybody want to
do a separate contact page with fuller explanations?)

Right now, I'm trying to make a system to generate the static pages from
templates which should hopefully make changing all of the footers much
easier (I hope to have something solid by Wednesday).

Thanks,
Ricky