PLEASE

anthony c dude_rockr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 00:43:03 UTC 2007

For the love of GOD I have tried to get the id_dsa.pub to work for two hours. I did the commands but the above ^^ file did not appear in my /home folder, whereas I am using a current Ubuntu release. I am have tried to hack it by pasting the pub key into a file under thatr directory and attaching it but the syntax must not be right. I know what my pub/private key is, but the terminal gpg didnt put it in my ~./.ssh/id_dsa.pub(didnt create it either). So can you please save me trouble and give an alternative? PLEASE!