a problem concerning a site you host

Kure Oni tokyo.z at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:39:40 UTC 2008

hello! I need your help

I have found a site containing my artwork, and 2 other artists artwork that has been taken without permission and posted, and the person who has taken this artwork has also claimed the character in the pictures as their own- and that character is mine. so they are stealing the artwork and character, and I am very upset over this. there is no email on that site so I cannot contact them, but it brings me to "fedora" page when I try to go to the main page of the site with the stolen artwork and character: http://kauske.org/

here is the page containing the stolen works: http://kauske.org/chars/Battalion/ace%20pilots/velocity.htm

I would really appreciate your help, if you can, since it says you power this site then you must be able to take down the stolen artwork