fedora

BONGANI MANGANYE 205038328 at cput.ac.za
Thu Oct 1 13:38:25 UTC 2009

my name is ishmael manganye and am studing at cput, south africa i am
doing a assignment that we have to research about open source OS and i
have choosen to do research on fedora and i have been in some website
including fedora.org to find some information regarding fedora but i can
empty handed,so i was wondering if you could help me with some
information like [ versions, Unique features, strong and weak points ] i
will be very happy if you can take time and consider my request and give
me related information that will help me.thank you