I do know

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Sun Oct 11 03:11:47 UTC 2009

user wrote:
> Of course I know what a parked domain is, as well as a sample page
> from an Apache server, a redirected link, a phishing scam link, a
> personal server, a scammer, etc. etc....the warning was meant for
> you.
>
> sounds to me that a fedora CRAP THAT IS NOT REALLY ASSOCIATED WITH
> RED HAT, on an open source software site, will get more questions
> like mine than not. Specially if those sites trying old, dumb,
> idiotic scams make it relevant to place a link to the FEDORA PROJECT
> to make it appear their sites are legal and commercial and you let
> it happen?????!!!!!!!
>

> I will let the ebay people and the other authorities I forwarded the
> email to, deal with it. whether you're running the scam, your
> cousin, nice or best pal is irrelevant to me because I block,
> delete, and trace the IPs whenever I get this kind of crap.

I don't think you do understand.  But let's just leave it at that.  As
neither the Fedora Project nor Red Hat have anything to do with the
site you mentioned aside from seemingly using the operating system we
produce, I don't think there is any liability or concern for Fedora.

Please note that I do not speak for the Fedora Project in any official
capacity.

Good day.

People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought
which they avoid.
    -- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)