Re: Fedora 12 countdown banner

On 10/27/2009 05:29 PM, Alexander Smirnov wrote:

I've uploaded English, Italian, German, Icelandic, Hungarian, Portuguese
(Brazilian) and Russian version this banner (translate based on previous
( Fedora 11 countdown banner) to my fedorapeople.org
<http://fedorapeople.org> space :
http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora12/countdown-banner/

Can we have the countdown up and running? There are only 21 days remaining until the release so I think is is needed ASAP.