[Fedora-xen] Re: FW: need your help

Leonardo Pinto listas at openlogic.com.br
Thu Jun 1 12:19:38 UTC 2006

*** An advice: He makes the description of its environment, generally aid
very in these hours.

Good, as you must have read in post previous, I ONLY got the functioning
of the network in the version: 2.6.16-1.2096_FC5. And in this same version,
I face some problems of performance with disk I/O.
By incredible that seems, you are certain. This loaded module in the DomU's
is only enough. -> "alias eth0 xennet" in "/etc/modprobe.conf"
If not to function, only can be problem of the Xen in your Linux distribution.

--
Leonardo Pinto
listas#openlogic dot com br

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:49:26 +0530, Iqbal Ashraf, Noida wrote
>   Hi

Pinto,I am also getting the

same problem and could not find a solution to it. If you have been able to find
it, can you please help
me.
>   I already
tried to configure "alias eth0 xennet"
in:"/etc/modprobe.conf". However I do not get
success!Simply the domain does
not obtain to see of form some the
interface.
Bringing up interface
eth0:  xennet device eth0 does not seem to be
present,delaying
initialization.[FAILED]
With

RegardsIqbal