[Fedora-xen] xen and lvm

Hi!

I'm using fedora 7 for both host and guests. I would like to be able
to borrow unused space from one guest to be used in another one.

Looking for how to do that I only found instructions from people that
creates logical volumes and install the system using debootstrap. I
would like to use virt-manager to install my guests with lvm. How can
I do the partitioning for guests during my host install?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
--
Augusto