Re: [Fedora-xen] What is XendInvalidDomain?

John Summerfield wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:

SHUTDOWN_ALL ./etc/init.d/xendomains: line 306: 27592 Terminated watchdog_xm shutdown
/etc/init.d/xendomains: line 306: 27613 Terminated watchdog_xm shutdown 1
[root potoroo ~]#

Have I offended folk?
Does nobody know?
Can't someone even tell me (nicely) where to go?

I read the initial report, but there wasn't really enough information to help. Restart the machine and tell us what operation(s) fails, with what error messages, and what you were expecting it to do.

Rich.