Re: [Fedora-xen] Fedora's Xen Compared to XenExpress

Mathew Brown wrote:
Hi,
  I was wondering what the differences between Fedora 8's Xen and
  XenExpress v4 are (besides the limits of 4GB or RAM and four virtual
  hosts).  Is the functionality and stability the same or is Fedora's
  Xen more cutting-edge?  Thank you for your help.

I'm not very familiar with XenExpress, but I'm fairly sure that the management software used by XE is some proprietary code. Fedora uses libvirt and virt-manager for management, has no artificial limitations on memory, CPUs, guests etc., and is completely open source.

Rich.