Re: [Fedora-xen] Fedora's Xen Compared to XenExpress

thewird wrote:
Reason being the only reason I'm still using XenEnterprise for my VPS's
is because of the network limiter and the nice graphs which (which I
could live without). With XenSource being bought out by Citrix and the
price tripling for a license, I'm looking for alternatives. I asked the
datacenter already to ship me one of my dual-core's so I could test
Fedora 8 at home.

If you want to make nice graphs, then I've recently contributed a patch to collectd which collects stats through libvirt:

http://mailman.verplant.org/pipermail/collectd/2007-November/001297.html

(I think the patch is in the latest released tarball).

http://collectd.org/

Rich.