[Fedora-xen] Fedora's Xen Compared to XenExpress

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Tue Nov 13 16:40:52 UTC 2007

If you're thinking of using Fedora Xen in production, my advice is to
use RHEL or CentOS instead. Maybe things have gotten better, but in
the FC5 and FC6 days, I was burned many times by "upgrading" only to
find that the new xen had a bug with the new kernel, and that there
was no good way to roll back upgrades to Xen, just the kernel. It may
be that you need features not available in RHEL or CentOS, but I
didn't, and I've been a much happier camper on something where I
don't have to fear updates quite as much.