[Fedora-xen] recompile for using sdl and vnc

Hello,

I'm using fedora 7 with xen 3.1 from binaries rpm.
I try to use the sdl display, but when i configure my VM with
<graphics type='sdl'/>

no window pops up.
Thanks to goolgle, I've found someone how got the same issue, and it seems that qemu-dm was not compile whith sdl support.
What is the best way to recompile qemu-dm whith sdl support?

In fact, I'd like to have sdl for local display of my VM, and vnc for remote access to it.
What configuration should I use to do so?

Thanks