[Fedora-xen] Best practices questions

Dustin Henning Dustin.Henning at prd-inc.com
Thu Nov 29 13:03:20 UTC 2007

Denise,
	Personally, I recommend lvm or partitions in Dom0 vs image files for
performance reasons.  The choice to use LVM or partitions can really safely
be left to whichever you are more comfortable with.  If you want to be able
to resize DomUs, then lvm might be useful, but if that can be done, it is
probably quite complicated.
	Dustin