Re: [Fedora-xen] Slightly off-topic question about Xen+LVM

Dale Bewley wrote:

If mkinitrd doesn't include what you want (in my case it doesn't know to include raid1 and raid456 modules) you can include it by hand. Example:

VER=`uname -r`
INITRD=/boot/initrd-${VER}.img
if [ -f $INITRD ]; then
	mv $INITRD $INITRD.bak
	mkinitrd --with=raid1 --with=raid456 $INITRD $VER
else
	echo "Can not find $INITRD"
	echo "Are you really fixing kernel ${VER}?"
fi

Dale:

Your instructions worked perfectly to allow me to add "dm-snapshot" to my initrd.

Thank you very much for your insight.  You made my day.

--
Aaron